As business functions become more specialized (and time remains an irreplaceable commodity), organizations are outsourcing essential services. Outsourcing payroll allows companies to focus on core competencies and leave the complexities of systems and compliance to experts in the field.
Our payroll Services
• Is truly comprehensive – from timesheet to payment. It can even link to your biometric systems.
• Includes a huge range of reporting and system options, which can be expanded into leave management, attendance tracking and HR systems.
• Is secure, and available via the web, 24/7.
• Ensures you and your staff will have access to up-to-date and correct information,
• Is managed by hardcore payroll team with combined experience of 25+ years in payroll management- so quality is built in.
• Is fully compliant with all legal reporting requirements.
Payroll Module Feature – Employer
• End to End Payroll Solutions
• Full & final settlement process
• Payroll Reimbursement process
• Statutory reports like TDS, PF , PT, ESI, LWF
• Quarterly ETDS returns processing and filing
• Issuing Form 16 & 12BA
• MIS reports like CTC Report, Head count Report, Employee Master Report etc..
• Financial report like Payroll JV, Leave accruals, Bonus Accruals, Reimbursement Accruals , Cost Center paysheet
• Employee Compensation Management
• Employee Loan Tracker (Loan Availed, Paid & balance tracking)
• Income tax computation
• Flexi Benefit Plan to optimize tax
• Employee Database Management
• Year End Process (Investment proof verification)
• Provident fund management – Create UAN, Create ECR,
• ESI Management – create temporary ESI NO, Create ESI challan
Payroll Module Feature – Employee
• View & PDF download of Pay slips, Income Tax Computation Sheet, Reimbursement slip
• Submit Income Tax Declaration
• View Bank Acc, PAN, AADHAR, UAN, Designation etc..
• Submission of reimbursement claim
• Real Time reimbursement claim approval / rejection intimation to employee
• Submit FBP declaration
• Dedicated email helpdesk for all queries
• Turn around time for any queries within ~16 working hours
• Personal help desk , if required
• Tax workshops –if required
• Processing business expense likeTravel, Telephone, broadband etc. through online portal
• Improve productivity, compliance and control over business expenses
• The seamless flow of data brings a new level of control over and visibility into business expenses.
• integrated company expense policies and custom auditing software improve compliance and visibility.
Self Services Portal
Empower & engage employees with a dedicated Employee Self Service (ESS) Portal from our payroll software. Gain online access to payroll and other related data.
ESS portal Features
• Tax Computation
• YTD statement
• PF Contribution statement
• Offer/ Appointment letter
• Increment letter
• Income Tax declaration / proofs
• Employee reimbursement claim
• FBP declaration
• Upload employee offer letter, appointment letter, form 16 in employee log in
• Upload company policy like leave policy, compensation policy, travel policy etc..
Statutory & Labour Compliance
Our panel of statutory experts ensures that, all your statutory compliances are completed on time andevery time. Our team handles all your statutory needs from Annual compliances like Shops & Establishments, Trade license, Form 16s & LWF to monthly, Quarterly & half yearly compliances like PF, ESI, PT & 24Q.
We take complete ownership of all labour process and regulatory compliance’s including obtaining registrations or licenses, observing routine compliance covering remittances/taxes, filing necessary returns, maintaining required registers & records, handling inspections by government officials, representations before Govt authorities…
We proactively update our client of any changes in the legislation’s / regulations for appropriate and timely action.
• Shops and Commercial Establishments Act
• Minimum Wages Act, 1948
• Payment of Wages Act, 1936
• Labour Welfare Fund Act
• The Karnataka Industrial Establishments (NFH) Act, 1963
• Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act, 1970
• Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
• Employment Exchanges (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) Act, 1959
• Professional Tax, Trades, Callings & Employment’s Act, 1976
• Equal Remuneration Act, 1976
• Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act, 1961
• Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948
• The Maternity Benefit Act, 1961
• Employees Provident Fund & Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
• Industrial Dispute Act 1947
• The Factories Act 1948
• Workmen’s Compensation Act 1923
• The Child Labour ( Prohibition and Regulation ) Act 1986
Leave Management System
Leave Management encompasses the processes employees use to request time away from work and supervisors use to grant or deny leave based on organization policies.
Our LMS tool is a powerfull but simple way to manage the leave system
Leave & Attendance Management Features
• Leave – Fully customizable leave policies
• Holiday lists
• Minimal leave-related tasks and queries
• Leave year-end processing
• ESS portal – Leave
• Attendance capture from varied sources
• Geo Mark Attendance Marking feature
• Extensive shift management
• Attendance Processing
• Employee portal: More than an attendance register
An organization’s human resources department is responsible for a variety of functions. Human resource departments oversee employee payroll and tax filing as well as employee benefit and administration. We help our clients to save lot of time & resource from creating offer letter to appointment letter, managing leave management, Automated employee communication etc,
HR administration Feature
• Engage your employees data
• Employee Information Management
• Employee Communication, Reminders and Alerts
• HR Reports
• Company Policies & Forms
• Employee Document Management
• Exit & FFS Activities
Access your payslip, tax info etc.. at your finger tip through mobile app from anywhere, any time